Point of Maintenance (POMX)
POMX seamlessly captures data using a mobile device that can transmit wirelessly or work in “store-forward” mode when the network is unavailable. Without replacing or duplicating the maintenance system of record, POMX provides a front-end that is capable of performing maintenance data collection, as well as supporting supply inquiries and ordering parts at the wing of the aircraft.
- Increased data integrity and accuracy through intelligent application design
- Reduced manual data entry
- Allow interface with IMDS and communication with the Standard Base Supply System
- Decreased data latency problems
- Operate in disconnected state (a.k.a. store-forward or batch mode)
- Automatically transfer data to and from IMDS when wired or wireless networks are present
- Easily deployed using existing hardware
- Complie with existing security measures
Want more information on POMX?