Cybersecurity Added to our GSA Schedule
We added Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) to our GSA schedule. (HACS) includes proactive and reactive cybersecurity services that improve the customer’s enterprise-level security posture. The scope of this category encompasses a wide range of fields that include, but are not limited to, Risk Management Framework (RMF) services, information assurance (IA), virus detection, network management, situational awareness and incident response, secure web hosting, and backup and security services, Security Operations Center (SOC) services.
What we Provide
- Certified personnel including networking and systems engineers and analysts who provide incident response as well as consultation and guidance.
- Identify and protect a customer’s information resources, detect and respond to cybersecurity events or incidents, and recover capabilities or services impaired by any incidents that emerge.
- Engineer and assist with firewalls, network edge devices, encryption devices, anti-threat, anti-intrusion devices and software.
- Asset management, logistics management, process management, and data management.
- System/Network Efficiencies and Performance Evaluations, specifically, recommendations to improve system/network efficiency and performance.
- Periodic IA/cybersecurity testing utilizing ACAS.
- Manual STIG compliance checks when necessary.
- Analysis of scanning results/compliance checks (ex. identify false positives in the data, identify if updated security patches and STIG updates are implemented).
- Recommendations on corrective actions based upon scanning results, which ensure continued system functionality.
The Benefit to GSA Schedules
Schedules, also known as Federal Supply Schedules, and Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), are long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government. Schedules make buying easy and efficient with the use of modern technology to connect government buyers and industry.
Schedules offer Regulatory Compliance, Fair and Reasonable Pricing, Fast Order Placement, Full Product and Broad Service Offerings. GSA Schedules (also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Federal Supply Schedules) are long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial supplies (products) and services at volume discount pricing. For buyers, Schedules save your agency time and money.
For more information regarding GSA schedules read more here: https://www.gsa.gov/buying-selling/purchasing-programs/gsa-schedules/about-gsa-schedules
For more information about CDO Technologies offerings read more here: https://www.cdotech.com/solutions/cyber-solutions/