CDO Technologies’ Infrastructure Solutions provide assured, reliable, high-speed communications infrastructure to support your mission needs. We manage all aspects of your telecommunication infrastructure upgrade needs from outside plant to inside plant including copper, fiber, and CAT6.
CDO Core Competencies and recent project range from:
- Cloud Application Migration;
- DataCenter Design and Implementation;
- Multiple classified and Unclassified Information Technology and Infrastructure upgrades;
- InSide Plant (ISP) Fiber, Ethernet, and Copper;
- OutSide Plant (OSP) Fiber, Copper, Wireless, and Solar;
- Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), Campus Area Network (CAM) Integration and Support;
- Audio Visual (AV);
- Video Teleconference (VTC);
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP);
- 802.1x Authentication;
- Secure Communications;
- Command and Control Administration;
- Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Administration and Support;
- Emergency Mass Notification System (EMNS) Administration and Support;
- Unit Command and Control (UC2) Support;
- Installation Notification and Warning System (INWS) Design and Installation Upgrades;
- Technical Control Facility Support;
- Physical Security System Implementations;
- Enterprise Web Services Integration;
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Implementations; and
- End Device Collaboration Support (e.g., Servers, Secured Communications, Telephones, Desktops, AV, VTC, etc.).
We can provide all necessary supervision, labor, transportation, tools, machinery, vehicles, test equipment, specified materials and equipment necessary to Engineer, Furnish, Install & Test (EFI&T) your new infrastructure. A full-time, on-site Project Manager oversees all facets of your entire project.
If you’re ready to increase the response time to your Strategic Value-Added Mission Systems, CDO Technologies’ Infrastructure Solutions can get you there on budget and on time.